What is VLC Media Player?
VLC Media Player which is developed by VideoLAN project is a free and open source portable cross-platform media player software. VLC supports many video and audio compression methods. DVD-video, video CD and streaming protocols are also supported by VLC. VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms like Android, Windows computer, Windows phone and iOS.
It is also available on Apple’s App store, Microsoft and Google Play store.
Why do you use VLC media player?
2. VLC media player is supported by every operating system like Windows and Linux.
3. The download process is very simple and fast. Only you have to search VLC media player in Google and click download button and that’s all. You will run everything in VLC.
4. VLC media player can also record live videos from YouTube or other similar sites, not only the audio and video files stored in your computer.
5. You can also install VLC in your iPhone or any other smartphone. You can play 3D play as your choice with VLC 3D.
6. All kinds of audio and video files that did not play in other media players VLC can able to play all of them.
7. VLC is an easy application and effective media player to use. It doesn’t require downloading additional stuffs or add-ons for it to function and doesn’t require unnecessary things to function. That’s why VLC is free of viruses.
8. You can enjoy your favourite audios and videos anytime and anywhere as VLC is a portable media player.
10. There is no need to use VCD, DVD or CD to play video and music with VLC. Only you have to create a playlist and you have to update VLC to get the best experience.
11. VLC can also be used in capturing video shots on your desktop.
VLC media player 1.0.1 Goldeneye is compatible with Windows 7. Though VLC media player is one of the best media players but sometimes users faced the problem that VLC don’t play movie or video. But don’t worry! It is very easy to fix this problem. Take a look to the following steps to fix this problem.
Steps to fix problem that no video displayed in VLC media player on Windows 7
Step 1: At first you have to start VLC media player and then go to Tools option and from the options click on Preferences menu.
Step 2: A Preferences window will open. Click on video under Preferences window in the left navigation.
Step 3: Now from the Video Settings click on Dropdown menu and select DirectX video output or Windows GDI video output. You can also try other output settings if this setting doesn’t work properly.
Step 4: After finishing the above steps restart your VLC media player and you can able to fix the problem.
But if you are still facing the same problem then use Video Converter Ultimate software to convert videos to popular video formats and your problem will be solved.
Video Converter Ultimate is a desktop application for windows and Mac devices. It supports MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI and many more other formats. To solve VLC problems, download this program and install it on your device. It is a very easy process, only you have to follow the below steps.
Step 1: To browse the media files you wish to convert, just click on them and add the files or you can browse the files by using drag and drop system from your hard drives.
Step 2: You have to select an output format from the drop-down menu of output. Choose a proper and efficient output format. For example, if you want to convert an MKV file for your VLC media player, you can convert it to MOV, MP4, MPEG and AVI and you can choose the system for your audio files. Your final result becomes great.
There are many quality options such as default high quality and standard quality options as well as a custom quality option. This software allows you to select the exact quality for your final file. You can choose the video codec, frame rate (fps), bit rate and resolution for video options. You can also able to alter the sample rate, bit rate, channels and audio codec.
Step 3: After all settings get OK, to start converting the file click on the big Convert button. It can take some time to convert these formats. After the successful conversion the final folder will automatically open to show you the converted video.
Hopefully, you can fix the problem after doing these above steps.
All I can hope that you liked my article.
In this article I have given details about everything so that you can understand everything better.
Then why are you waiting?
Fix the problem of VLC media player on Windows 7.
You should have to remember the steps of the solutions to prevent the problem. If you don’t follow the steps properly then this will not helpful to you. Enjoy the beautiful and helpful videos using VLC media player.