What is a Gear Manager?
It is basically an android app which can connect your Samsung gear smartwatch to the phone. It was developed by Samsung. It became popular ever since its first release.
There are many equipment in a game.
And then there are the gear managers. The gear managers are really cool and they are probably the hottest thing in the gaming world.
These are basically apps that let you manage your gaming equipment. These apps help you to keep the track of everything you are playing and keep track of how much time you spend playing.
All you need to do is find the app in the play store and then download and install it.
But what if you don’t have a Samsung mobile?
Be at ease.
This article has got you covered!
Here, I will mention the features of the gear manager for all mobile.
Also, I will mention here all the ways you can download and use the app to connect your Samsung gear smartwatch to your mobile and tablets.
So let’s get started!
Features of Gear Manager for all mobile
- It helps in managing your applications in your android as well as iOS devices so that you don’t have to look time and again on your smartphone
- You can manage and control your notifications which are generally received in mobile with the help of the gear manager
- It ensures utmost safety. You can find your device even if it gets lost
- The gear manager helps to organize your device’s settings. For instance, the clock exhibits the color and appearance
- Moreover, you can also install your preferred apps easily with the help of the gear manager
So these were the features of gear manager for all mobile.
Now, wondering what are the possible ways of its usage?
Below I have listed all the ways you can install and use the manager which is basically applicable to all mobile.
How does Samsung gear manager work on Samsung mobile?
Follow these easy and simple steps to download and install the Gear Manager on your Samsung phones:
- Go to the Samsung apps on your device
- Search for the ‘Samsung Gear Manager’ app and then select it
- Click on ‘Free’
- Click on ‘Accept and Download’ and then install the app after reviewing the app permissions
- After downloading the app open it and click on ‘Next’ to use the app
- Turn on Bluetooth to find the nearby available devices
- Pair your device with the Gear Manager and then tap ‘NEXT’
- Click on ‘Finish’
- After selecting the type of notifications you would like to send, accept the terms and conditions stated by clicking ‘yes’
Hence, the app is installed on your device and it’s ready to be used. If, for instance, your Samsung device is somehow unable to download the app from the Samsung app store, you can easily download gear manager from the gear manager apk.
The gear manager apk is compatible with all the android devices.
The links of the apk files are provided below.
Samsung Gear Manager apk for all mobile
What is needed is a minimum 4.2.2 Android version (exclusive 5.0).
Below I have provided the links to download the app:
Open the browser and visit either of the following:
Also, you can visit the site- http://apps.samsung.com/gear from your browser to download Samsung Gear Fit. Moreover, you can also download Samsung Gear Manager apk directly via the Google Play link- http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager&hl=en
Is Gear Manager compatible with iPhone?
The answer is Yes!
Recently, Samsung has affirmed this extension. The Samsung Gear Manager is now very much compatible with iOS devices. You can download the gear manager for the Gear S2, Gear S3 and even the Samsung Gear Fit app for the Gear Fit2 from the Apple App Store.
Though, the efficacy and uses of the gear manager app will fluctuate to some extent.
Note: The iOS compatible devices for the gear manager are iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+ (and beyond)
Below I have listed the steps to download and install the Samsung Gear Manager for iOS compatible devices:
- Go to Apple app store on your iPhone
- Download the Samsung Gear S app from the store
- Open the gear app and click ‘OK’ to allow the essential permissions
- Select ‘Connect new Gear’
- Tap your own device from the options provided to pair and then click ‘Enable’
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ stated
- Click ‘Done’
Furthermore, you can also download the gear manager for ios devices directly via the links mentioned below-
You just need to copy the link to your browser.
And then you are ready to go!
After installing the gear manager from any of the above links you have to follow the steps provided below:
- Connect your iOS device to your PC or laptop and then double-click on the IPA file which launches iTunes
- Sync your iPhone
- Choose the app and then install it on your mobile
- Factory reset Gear S2 or Gear S3
- Turn on Bluetooth in order to view the nearby available devices
- Pair Gear S2 or S3 with the Gear Manager app
That’s it! Now you can enjoy the features of the gear manager easily by just following the above steps.
So these were the easy steps which you can follow in order to enjoy its features.
Gear Manager is a product that is designed to help people manage their inventory of different gadgets and hardware. It will also allow users to share their gadgets with other users, while giving them the ability to receive updates and news about the products they have in their inventory.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article.
If you have further suggestions regarding the article please feel free to drop your comments below.