When a new version of an operating system is released, it is often accompanied by bugs, including incompatibility with older devices.
So, it’s no surprise that when a new version of the Apple iOS operating system was recently released, there were issues. Users reported a number of problems with Apple’s latest iOS update, including problems with Wi-Fi, battery life, and screen freezes.
These issues are not uncommon, and there are several steps you can take to fix them if you are having problems with your device after installing the latest iOS update.
In this generation of fast downloads, uploads, upcoming brand new games, etc. We always try to keep it as close to us as possible, in the form of our smartphone.
It means everything to us.
But what if sometimes one of the favorite app says that “Your Device isn’t Compatible With this Version” while you are trying to download it from the Google Play Store?
It got to be an irritating and annoying thing for us.
But what if we say that we have a solution for that?
It will be like the neeeeevvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrr (never) – ending happiness for you.
So, we have come up with some beneficial solutions to fix the problem.
This item Isn’t Compatible with this version.
But before that, you should get acquainted with
Reasons Why your Device is not Compatible
Update Your Android Version
there might be a possibility that you are operating on an older android version and that is why you are receiving such notifications and alert messages.
Make sure your android device is up to date for use.
Hardware not Supported
this is one of the important reasons for incompatibility. Sometimes device manufacturers like Samsung use unpopular hardware parts and chipsets which may cause this.
Availability of new Devices
One of many reasons can be that every month new devices are launched with sophisticated features and your android version needs to level up with that.
Identify the Real Cause
There can be a thousand other reasons for the incompatibility. An actual cause can be found by going to Google Playstore on a pc or laptop which provides extra information to you.
How to fix ‘This App is Not Compatible with your Device’ Without Rooting.
So here is the remedy that you have been looking for your problem.
- Playstore shows this app as irreconcilable or incompatible because of the region restrictions though the app is fully compatible with the device. A Play Store without a Gmail Account is one of the main features of the Yalp Store.
- You can very easily Install Apps from Yalp Store without using Google Play Store. You can download updates when released from the Yalp Store itself.
- The APK’s are always helpful. The store lets you download APKs and set up updates directly from the Google Play Store without having to install Gapps or the GMS suite.
The App design is very easy and simple. You can download Apps without Google Account but also there is a great depth of App filtration; Paid Apps, Apps with Ads, etc. Make sure to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ in your smart phone’s Android Settings.
You can find the Unknown Resources option by following the step below –
Go to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources (Enable)
Uninstall Google Play Updates
Google Play Store Your device is not compatible with this version message is quite often in this situation. App like Netflix, hulu, Kodi, NOX frequently face this problem. Even Somtime android emulator like BlueStacks also face this problem. Uninstalling can really help solve your problem. This method can also fix the issue on some devices. You can follow the steps to enable it –
- First, you will have to – Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Click on Application Managers/My Apps/App.
- Then – Find the Google Play Store and click on the same.
- And finally – Click on the Uninstall Updates button.
Use Market Helper Tool
To use this app you need a rooted phone/need to root your phone. The App will give 100% result on a rooted Android device with SuperSU installed.
- First Download and install the Marketer Helper APK file on your device.
- Open the app and then you have to change the options under the drop-down menu rendering to any modern or latest device under your smartphone brand. Drop down menu has the following options.
- Select your device type
- Select your device model
- Select your location
- Select your carrier as needed
- Tap on the button showing ‘Activate’ at the bottom and give SuperSu root permissions.
- You can continue when once you see the name, the message “Activated successfully” you can head to Play Store.
Some other ways that might be helpful for you –
Try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data to fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message. The next step is, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again on your device.
- First requirement is to Pull down the notification bar on your Android device and hit the gear-shaped settings sign, or find “settings” in the application tray.
- From here you have to navigate to Apps, or App Manager. Then scroll down and find Google Play Store.
- Select this, and then tap Clear Cache or Data as it is shown below.
This would erase/delete everything, and get rid of any corrupt files that seem to be causing this problem. Instagram and Supercell, the maker of Clash of Clans, have heard from multiple users that this works.
At last, to sum up, I would say that – Your device must be rooted for sure to make any changes as given in the points above. You do not have to worry about rooting because it will not cause any damage to your device.
I hope you found this article on “how to fix your device isn’t compatible with this version” helpful.
Thanks a lot for reading!Have you ever updated your devices software and device doesn’t work properly in the new version? If this is the case, then you should how to downgrade your device software to previous version.
John Scalzi writes books, which, considering where you’re reading this, makes perfect sense. He’s best known for writing science fiction, including the New York Times bestseller Redshirts, which won the Hugo Award for Best Novel. He also writes non-fiction, on subjects ranging from personal finance to astronomy to film, was the Creative Consultant for the Stargate: Universe television series. He enjoys pie, as should all right thinking people. You can get to his blog by typing the word “Whatever” into Google. No, seriously, try it.