It’s so easy to manipulate someone in this techno-based world.
Whether it’s your friends or family members including cousins or parents, through from the fake text generator, you can trick anyone.
You’ve had to see a lot of harassment on social networking sites over such text messages.
Now it’s time for you to build those funny trolls using fake generators of messages.
This is pretty simple and you can do it like professionals by using some steps.
This is really cool and you can fool your friends through it once you get to know it.
Yazzy-fake conversationsYazzy is known for its great features in terms of its fake android apps for the generation of text. Through making fake conversations, you will certainly enjoy making fun of your family.
- It’s very easy to create a fake conversation. Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, tweets, Google searches etc. can be fake communication.
- Using the app is fairly easy and when you create the fake conversation you will get more choices.
- The level of flexibility with this app is simply amazing. Therefore you can expect lots of detail such as status, custom image setup, battery level, timing, etc.
As a result, your fake conversation will be real. No one would be able to deny that the dialog is not original for that very reason.
Prank – fake conversations
Prank-fake apps for conversation This is a good prank app you can use to make fake conversations.
The developers have made it clear that this app is designed for entertainment purposes only. It should not be overlooked by anyone.
Here in this app, the developers have given all the details to be customized.
- This software is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not offer WhatsApp Messaging true usability.
- Design a fake conversation with anybody you want.
- You can easily create fake chats on the monitor and edit each detail.
- Only grab the screen and post it after you have finished editing the conversation.
- You need to grab the screen once you’ve edited all the details and you’re good to go.
You can check out prank call apps for other types of prank apps.
Fake Text Message
False text messages: Another good app is Fake Text Message in this list of top false mobile text generation applications. This is for SMS messages only.
- If you need to send a fake SMS screenshot, this is the best app for you.
- You can also edit messages here from the inbox, outbox, sent items, draft and failed SMS.
- This app’s user interface is just amazing. No one would be able to find out if a fake messaging app took the screenshot.
This one is free to use and has all the apps you can use to edit all the information in the app. That’s why this is one of the best SMS editing apps.
ImNot.Me Anonymous texting
This app is slightly different.
Here you can give anybody an SMS. The sender won’t receive any information about who sent them. Thus, by calling him at a restaurant in the name of a woman, you can easily prank your friend and record him waiting for the girl that never exists in the restaurant.
- Only for entertainment purposes should this software be used. It should not be used for any things that are illegal.
- Without being identified, you can send messages.
- There’s not going to be a single person who knows you’re sending the message.
- You could send the message to any country. It has support from around the world.
- You can also plan messages. You will also receive a notification once the message has been delivered.
It’s completely free SMS service.
It allows you to send a fake text to any number without registering your own first.
If you’re wondering how to get into the process of messaging someone with a fake number, all you need to do is visit the site, and you’ll be driven through the process within seconds.
- To keep certain aspects of your conversation secure, you may need to provide your email address.
- You can have choices that can be easily configured, or you can build your fake chat.
- The best part is that you can block your number so others won’t be able to taunt you like that.
When used in a safer way, technology is quite beneficial to humans. If you were to use it to hurt someone, it could actually destroy the whole relationship.
If you’d use it to damage the relationship of someone, it shouldn’t be done. Through these applications, you have no right to create confusion.
John Scalzi writes books, which, considering where you’re reading this, makes perfect sense. He’s best known for writing science fiction, including the New York Times bestseller Redshirts, which won the Hugo Award for Best Novel. He also writes non-fiction, on subjects ranging from personal finance to astronomy to film, was the Creative Consultant for the Stargate: Universe television series. He enjoys pie, as should all right thinking people. You can get to his blog by typing the word “Whatever” into Google. No, seriously, try it.