Do you enjoy playing games with high graphics?
Do you remember having fun in the game parlor or cyber cafe while playing the arcade or action or simulation games?
But it is not possible to go somewhere to play games nowadays in this busy schedule.
Well, this is an era of the Android after all.
So why not try those games on your Android device at home!
Xbox is one of the good consoles for an Android device.
In this article, I will discuss how you can play those Xbox games with the emulators.
But before that, let me give you a brief idea about emulators.
- 1 What is an Emulator?
- 2 Introduction to Xbox
- 3 Original Xbox emulator for Android
- 4 How to download Original Xbox emulator on Android?
- 5 Xbox 360 emulator for Android
- 6 How to download Xbox 360 on Android?
- 7 Xbox One emulator for Android
- 8 Xbox One X
What is an Emulator?
An emulator is a system that can be installed on your device and allows the host system (i.e. your device) to run the guessing system(i.e. your games).
It comes in terms of hardware and software. But for android device, you can use the software version of the emulator to play games.
Introduction to Xbox
Xbox is a gaming brand invented and developed by Microsoft Corporation. It includes game consoles (released in sixth, seventh and eighth generation), emulators and online streaming services.
There are four consoles of Xbox series namely Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox One S.
Original Xbox emulator for Android
It is quite a difficult process to download the Original Xbox emulator on android. But the process is not impossible. Here are the steps to download this emulator. Here is also the list of games can be played by this Original Xbox emulator.
How to download Original Xbox emulator on Android?
There are many consoles that can be installed from Google Play Store.
But the Original Xbox console can not be found in Google Play Store. But it can be installed from APK. APK stands for Android Package Kit. It consists of source code, audio, video and other. It allows to install, configure and run the Xbox emulator on android device. Here is the process.
You need to have Android version 4.0 or higher. Open the ‘settings’ on your device. Then scroll down to find the ‘Security’ tab. Click on it. Then out of so many options, find the ‘unknown source’ option. Click on it to enable download app from an unknown or unauthorized source.
Step 2: Download the APK
You need to find a trustworthy site to download the APK software on your phone. You can find that software in the below link —
Step 3: Install the emulator
You can then install the Original Xbox emulator from the APK. You might have to download a VPN (Virtual Private Network). You can download it from the Google Play Store for free. You have to connect to China server to run this emulator.
Step 4: Now open the Xbox emulator
Swipe the screen to find the list of the games which can be played via this emulator. You will see the control buttons on the screen to play the game.
Games to be played via Original Xbox emulator: Here is the name of some old games:- Doom, Need for Speed, Counter-Strike, Star Wars: The Old Republic, etc.
Xbox 360 emulator for Android
Xbox 360 is second in the Xbox series. It was released as a successor of the Original Xbox emulator. It is the seventh generation video game console. It has also the feature of Xbox Live, which is an upgraded version of that of the Original Xbox.
Xbox Live is an online service used to download games, connect with other players and many other works. Xbox Live can be download for free from Google Play Store on Android device.
How to download Xbox 360 on Android?
You can play the Xbox games on your android device using Xbox 360 emulator. Although you can not play the high graphic games like GTA, or Battlefield 3 with this emulator.
But you will be able to play lighter graphic games.
Here are the steps to download it.
- Step 1: Change your device settings to allow your browser to download the app from an unknown or unauthorized source. The procedure is the same as the previous one.
- Step 2: Once you have changed your settings, you are ready to download the Xbox 360 APK from any source. Also, you can use this below link.
- Step 3: After you have downloaded and installed the Xbox 360 APK in your device, open the file. You will see the language in China. Just click on the button. If you find difficulty to run this application when you are not in China, then just open the VPN and select China server. After that, there will be no problem.
- Step 4: Now just open a game and enjoy playing. You will see the Xbox 360 emulator console buttons on the screen to control the game.
Xbox 360 games
Here is the list of some games which can be played via Xbox 360 emulator — LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheros, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Burnout Paradise, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, etc.
Xbox One emulator for Android
Xbox one is the eighth generation video game console and it is the third release of the Xbox series. It was released as the successor of Xbox 360. The Microsoft Corporation launched it in the market of video games as ‘all in one entertainment system‘. So the name ‘Xbox One’ is quite justified; don’t you think!
Xbox One provides higher quality graphic games to play. And it is now available for the android device also. I will tell you how to download and play via Xbox One emulator on your android device.
- Step 1: Change the settings to allow unknown source for downloading and installation. The procedure is the same as the previous one.
- Step 2: Now download the Xbox One APK from any source. You can download it from the link provided below —
- Step 3: Now click on the downloaded file and install it on your device.
- Step 4: Once you have installed it, you are ready to launch the application to play the games.
Now open the file from your device, search the name of the games, click on your favorite one and play. You will see the control on the screen.
Although you won’t be able to play all the high graphics games as you do on actual Xbox One emulator, there are plenty of games you will be able to play with this emulator.
List of the Xbox One games:
Here are some games you are able to play even free demo version — WWE 2017, Halo 5: Guardians, Minecraft, Player underground’s Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc.
Xbox One X
Xbox One X is the upper version of Xbox One X and can support higher graphical interface.
Check out the version 1.27 of Xone in your android device (phone or tablet whatever) from the link below —
In my opinion, Xbox Project Scarlett is quite good for the android version and it is also available on Google Play Store.
What do you think?
Well, you can find out by using the above emulators.